NEW YORK, July 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The autonomous vehicle development platform market is set to grow by USD 41.54 billion, decelerating at a CAGR of about 30% during 2021-2025. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario and the overall market environment. Download Free Sample Report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will decelerate during the forecast period. BMW Group, Daimler AG, Ford Motor Co., General Motors Co., Honda Motor Co. Ltd., Hyundai Motor Co., Renault SA, Tesla Inc., Toyota Motor Corp., and Volkswagen AG are some of the major market participants. Improved smartphone ecosystem and the availability of intelligent transportation system (ITS) corridors and smart road infrastructure will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Autonomous Vehicle Development Platform Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Autonomous Vehicle Development Platform Market is segmented as below:
- Mixed AVDP
- Image-based AVDP
- Sensor Fusion-based AVDP
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR70755
Autonomous Vehicle Development Platform Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the autonomous vehicle development platform market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include BMW Group, Daimler AG, Ford Motor Co., General Motors Co., Honda Motor Co. Ltd., Hyundai Motor Co., Renault SA, Tesla Inc., Toyota Motor Corp., and Volkswagen AG.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Autonomous Vehicle Development Platform Market size
- Autonomous Vehicle Development Platform Market trends
- Autonomous Vehicle Development Platform Market industry analysis
The autonomous vehicle development platform market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will decelerate. The support for autonomous vehicles from the auto insurance sector will offer immense growth opportunities. However, the Cybersecurity breach issues will hamper the market growth.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the autonomous vehicle development platform market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Autonomous Vehicles Market – Global autonomous vehicles market is segmented by vehicle type (passenger cars and commercial vehicles) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Fuel Cell Commercial Vehicle Market – Global fuel cell commercial vehicle market is segmented by type (MCVs and HCVs and LCVs) and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Autonomous Vehicle Development Platform Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist autonomous vehicle development platform market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the autonomous vehicle development platform market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the autonomous vehicle development platform market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of autonomous vehicle development platform market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technology
- Mixed AVDP – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Image-based AVDP – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Sensor fusion-based AVDP – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Technology
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- BMW Group
- Daimler AG
- Ford Motor Co.
- General Motors Co.
- Honda Motor Co. Ltd.
- Hyundai Motor Co.
- Renault SA
- Tesla Inc.
- Toyota Motor Corp.
- Volkswagen AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/autonomous-vehicle-development-platform-market-growth-in-auto-parts–equipment-industry–emerging-trends-company-risk-and-key-executives–technavio-301339559.html