SAN FRANCISCO, July 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The global chromatography software market size is expected to reach USD 1.8 billion by 2028, based on a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.9% from 2021 to 2028. Some of the factors contributing to market growth are the rise in the adoption of chromatography technology in R&D activities in various fields and industry verticals and the rising investment in pharmaceutical research and development.
Key Insights & Findings:
- The integrated segment dominated the market in terms of revenue share in 2020 owing to a rise in the adoption and demand for workflow integration for faster coordination and access to data
- The web and cloud-based segment held a higher market share in 2020 as it facilitates the real-time tracking of data, higher free storage to store a huge amount of data, quick and remote access to the data, lower handling cost, and easy data backup
- The pharmaceutical industry segment dominated the market in 2020 in terms of revenue share as chromatography techniques are used for quality assurance activities to produce purified safe products in the pharmaceutical industry
- In 2020, North America held the majority of the market share in terms of revenue owing to the higher adoption of technology in laboratory testing and research activities in the region. Moreover, the technologically advanced infrastructure and the presence of key market players are likely to support market growth
- In Asia Pacific, the market is expected to grow fast over the forecast period due to the rise in the adoption of technology and automation in research activities and laboratories, and the rise in the government initiatives towards automation and technological development in laboratories and research activities
Read 80 page market research report, «Chromatography Software Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Standalone, Integrated), By Deployment Model, By Application (Pharmaceutical Industry, Forensic Testing), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028«, by Grand View Research
The growing regulations and concerns related to food and drugs, the environment, and the extensive growth in the pharmaceutical research activities to develop drugs, further support the demand for chromatography techniques and supporting software. Moreover, the Covid-19 had a positive impact on the market owing to an increase in the research activities using chromatography techniques to analyze the drugs and their efficacy as a treatment.
The usage of chromatography technology in research activities and growing automation and technological integration for improved efficiency and performance are further boosting the market growth. In addition, the growth in the number of market players offering advanced solutions and technologies by developing comprehensible software and configurable interface for improved efficiency, and accurate and swift results is further driving the adoption of chromatography software.
Grand View Research has segmented the global chromatography software market based on type, deployment model, application, and region:
- Chromatography Software Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Chromatography Software Deployment Model Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Web & Cloud-Based
- Chromatography Software Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Forensic Testing
- Environmental Testing
- Food Industry
- Chromatography Software Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
List of Key Players of Chromatography Software Market
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Bruker Corporation
- Cytiva, DataApex
- Gilson Inc.
- Restek Corporation
- Scion Instruments
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Waters Corporation
Check out more studies related to chromatography, conducted by Grand View Research:
- Preparative And Process Chromatography Market – Global preparative and process chromatography market size was valued at USD 7.15 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.65% from 2021 to 2028. Large-scale integration of liquid chromatographic techniques in downstream processing, technological advancements, and high demand for preparative techniques have accelerated the growth.
- Chromatography Resins Market – Global chromatography resins market size was valued at USD 1.9 billion in 2019 and is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8% from 2020 to 2027. Growth in the market can be attributed to the mounting demand for the product from pharmaceutical sector, for drug discovery.
- Chromatography Accessories And Consumables Market – Global chromatography accessories and consumables market is expected to register growth over the forecast period. The growing use of chromatography techniques for research activities in the fields of proteomics, medicine, genomics, and metabolomics and rising number of chromatography seminars and conferences that increase awareness regarding new chromatographic techniques are the high impact rendering drivers for the growth of the market.
Browse through Grand View Research’s coverage of the Global Healthcare IT Industry.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter