NEW YORK, April 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Technavio has been monitoring the commercial water treatment equipment market and it is poised to grow by USD 18.64 billion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of almost 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries; however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the commercial water treatment equipment market.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by application, which is the leading segment in the market?
The retail segment is the leading segment in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to accelerate at a CAGR of almost 5%.
- Who are the top players in the market?
3M Co., Applied Membranes Inc., BWT Aktiengesellschaft, Calgon Carbon Corp., Clack Corp., Collins Water Solutions Pty Ltd., Culligan International Co., Ecolab Inc., EcoWater Systems LLC, and VEOLIA ENVIRONNEMENT SA are the top players in the market.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by the hard water and other contaminants hampering food service equipment quality. However, the high operational costs may impede the market growth.
- How big is the APAC market?
48% of the market’s growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. 3M Co., Applied Membranes Inc., BWT Aktiengesellschaft, Calgon Carbon Corp., Clack Corp., Collins Water Solutions Pty Ltd., Culligan International Co., Ecolab Inc., EcoWater Systems LLC, and VEOLIA ENVIRONNEMENT SA are some of the major market participants. Although the hard water and other contaminants hampering foodservice equipment quality will offer immense growth opportunities, the high operational cost is likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this commercial water treatment equipment market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Commercial Water Treatment Equipment Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Commercial Water Treatment Equipment Market is segmented as below:
o Food Service
o North America
o South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:
Commercial Water Treatment Equipment Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The commercial water treatment equipment market report covers the following areas:
- Commercial Water Treatment Equipment Market Size
- Commercial Water Treatment Equipment Market Trends
- Commercial Water Treatment Equipment Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies increased government regulations as one of the prime reasons driving the commercial water treatment equipment market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct, and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Related Reports on Utilities Include:
Global Water Quality Monitoring Equipment Market- The water quality monitoring equipment market is segmented by application (groundwater, drinking water, wastewater, aquaculture, and others) and geography (APAC, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, North America, and South America). Download FREE Sample Report
Global Smart Water Network Market– The smart water network market is segmented by technology (smart meter, monitoring and control, communication network, and data management) and geography (Europe, North America, APAC, the Middle East and Africa, and South America). Download FREE Sample Report
Commercial Water Treatment Equipment Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025.
- Detailed information on factors that will assist commercial water treatment equipment market growth during the next five years.
- Estimation of the commercial water treatment equipment market size and its contribution to the parent market.
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior.
- The growth of the commercial water treatment equipment market across APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America.
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors.
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of commercial water treatment equipment market vendors.
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 -2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Retail – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Hospitality – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Education – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Foodservice – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Middle East and Africa – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- Applied Membranes Inc.
- BWT Aktiengesellschaft
- Calgon Carbon Corp.
- Clack Corp.
- Collins Water Solutions Pty Ltd.
- Culligan International Co.
- Ecolab Inc.
- EcoWater Systems LLC
- VEOLIA ENVIRONNEMENT SA
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Report Page: https://www.technavio.com/report/commercial-water-treatment-equipment-market-industry-analysis
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/commercial-water-treatment-equipment-market-to-accelerate-at-a-cagr-of-almost-5-during-2021-2025technavio-301275530.html