NEW YORK, April 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
Set to grow by USD 2.85 billion during 2021-2025, Technavio’s latest market research report estimates the data security market to register a CAGR of over 14%. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Amazon.com Inc., Broadcom Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Cloudera Inc., HP Inc., International Business Machines Corp., McAfee LLC, Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., and Proofpoint Inc. are some of the major market participants. Stringent regulations regarding data protection will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Data Security Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Data Security Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43478
Data Security Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the data security market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Amazon.com Inc., Broadcom Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Cloudera Inc., HP Inc., International Business Machines Corp., McAfee LLC, Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., and Proofpoint Inc.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Data Security Market size
- Data Security Market trends
- Data Security Market industry analysis
Market trends such as increasing IT security budget is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, system integration and interoperability issues is may threaten the growth of the market.
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the data security market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Related Reports on Information Technology Include:
Global Data Center Security Solutions Market – Global data center security solutions market is segmented by type (logical security and physical security) and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Download the Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Internet Security Market – Global internet security market is segmented by solution (products and services) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
Download the Exclusive Free Sample Report
Data Security Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist data security market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the data security market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the data security market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of data security market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Deployment
- Market segments
- Comparison by Deployment
- On-premises – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Cloud-based – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Deployment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Broadcom Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Cloudera Inc.
- HP Inc.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- McAfee LLC
- Microsoft Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
- Proofpoint Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports now include a thorough analysis of the COVID-19 impact on various markets to help industry leaders navigate their business through the new normal. Receive Latest Free Sample Report in Minutes
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/data-security-market-will-grow-by–2-85-billion-2021-2025increasing-it-security-budget-to-be-major-trendtechnavio-301281051.html