NEW YORK, May 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The wall décor market in the US is expected to grow by USD 10.78 billion during 2021-2025, according to Technavio. The report offers a detailed analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the wall décor market in the US in optimistic, probable, and pessimistic forecast scenarios.
Get Techanavio’s Analysis on the impact of Disruption Threats by comparing Disruptive sources and Factors driving disruption
Download FREE Sample Report
With the continuing spread of the novel coronavirus pandemic, organizations across the globe are gradually flattening their recessionary curve by leveraging technology. Many businesses will go through response, recovery, and renewal phases. As per Technavio’s pandemic-focused market research, market growth is likely to increase in 2021 as compared to 2020.
This business planning research will aid clients to:
- Adjust their strategic planning to move ahead once business stability kicks in.
- Build resilience by making effective resource and investment choices for individual business units, products, and service lines.
- Conceptualize scenario-based planning to mitigate future crisis situations.
Key Considerations for Market Forecast:
- Impact of lockdowns, supply chain disruptions, demand destruction, and change in customer behavior
- Optimistic, probable, and pessimistic scenarios for all markets as the impact of pandemic unfolds
- Pre- as well as post-COVID-19 market estimates
- Quarterly impact analysis and updates on market estimates
Major Three Wall Décor Market In US Participants:
Amazon.com Inc. offers a wide range of wall decor such as wall art, picture frames, wall clocks, tapestry, posters, sculptures, decorative wall mirrors, and wall storage, shelves, hanging cabinets.
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc.
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. offers a wide range of wall decors such as wall art, picture frames, wall clocks, decals and wallpaper, decorative shelving, functional wall décor, and typography and signs wall décor.
Ethan Allen Interiors Inc.
Ethan Allen Interiors Inc. offers wall decor products such as artwork, custom-framed artwork, and sculptures.
Key Market Dynamics
- Improved standard of living increasing introduction of premium products
- The growing residential construction market
- The growing culture of gifting
- Rising competition increasing price war and reducing profit margins
- Highly complex inventory, supply chain, and merchandising management
- Long product replacement cycle
- Increasing trend for interior designing
- Increased demand for personalized and customized wall decor
- Growing online demand for home decor products
- Growing demand for eco-friendly home decor items
If you purchase a report that is updated in the next 60 days, we will send you the new edition and data extract FREE! Get report snapshot here to get a detailed market share analysis of market participants: https://www.technavio.com/report/wall-decor-market-in-us-industry-analysis
Wall Décor Market in the US 2021-2025: Segmentation
The Wall décor market in the US is segmented as below:
o Wall Art
o Picture Frames
o Wall Clock
o Other Decorative Accents
- Distribution Channel
The wall décor market in the US is driven by the growing culture of gifting. In addition, other factors such as the growing culture of gifting are expected to trigger the wall décor market in the US toward witnessing a CAGR of almost 10% during the forecast period.
Get more insights about the global trends impacting the future of the wall décor market in the US, Request Free Sample @
Related Report on Consumer Discretionary Include
Global Online Home Decor Market– The online home decor market is segmented by product (online home furniture, online home furnishings, and other online home decorative products), geography (Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA), and key vendors.
Download FREE Sample Report
Global Decorative Lighting Market– The decorative lighting market is segmented by product (ceiling, wall-mounted, and others), distribution channel (offline and online), and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
Download FREE Sample Report
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market Landscape
- Market Sizing
- Five Forces Analysis
- Market Segmentation by Product
- Market Segmentation by Distribution Channel
- Customer landscape
- Geographic Landscape
- Vendor Landscape
- Vendor Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Report Page: https://www.technavio.com/report/wall-decor-market-in-us-industry-analysis
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wall-decor-market-in-the-us-to-grow-by-usd-10-78-billionkey-drivers-and-market-forecasts17000-technavio-research-reports-301292984.html