NEW YORK, April 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
WHAT: Faced with historic, national challenges on multiple fronts — public health, economic, infrastructure, voting rights, immigration, environmental, trade, labor rights, etc. — the Biden Administration came flying out of the gate. 100 Days later, the pace has only intensified.
On this presidential milestone, Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S. has prepared a special report on the administration’s progress to date, its many policy actions along the way, and what to expect in the coming months, released on April 29, 2021 and linked here: https://business.cch.com/Special-Report-Biden-100-Days.pdf
«In its first 100 days, aided by a razor-thin majority in Congress, this White House has achieved what few thought possible at the outset,» said Ted Trautmann, J.D., a Wolters Kluwer senior legal analyst. «The sweeping American Rescue Plan Act and world-leading vaccine rollout are, by themselves, transformative. Add to that the many executive actions, regulatory initiatives, cabinet and agency appointments, and new legislation and programs in the pipeline. All told, this administration’s debut is approaching historic levels of efficiency.»
WHY: This special report lays out the administration’s agenda and policy actions taken to date, organized around key subject areas such as healthcare, labor and employment, tax, and others. Specific actions covered in the report include:
- The American Rescue Plan Act, a $1.9 trillion stimulus package signed into law March 11, which provides economic and tax relief to individuals, families, businesses, schools, and state and local governments, including stimulus payments, extended unemployment benefits, paid sick and family medical leave, child and dependent care assistance, expanded health care coverage, transportation industry support, and retirement plan relief
- Covid-19 vaccine production and distribution, expanded testing, protective equipment production, research, guidance, and outreach
- Affordable Care Act coverage enrollment, expansion, and outreach
- Agency appointments, rulemaking, guidance, enforcement, and priorities
- Executive orders on multiple fronts: immigration, climate change, regulatory reform, racial equity, worker safety, education, sexual orientation and gender discrimination, etc.
WHO: Wolters Kluwer’s legal analysts are available to discuss the Biden Administration’s policy agenda and actions in a range of areas, including labor and employment, tax, health care, securities and corporate governance, antitrust, intellectual property, cybersecurity, banking, and government contracting.
HOW: For members of the press who wish to interview a Wolters Kluwer legal analyst about the Biden agenda or related topics through the administration’s first 100 days, please contact us at email@example.com.
About Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the healthcare; tax and accounting; governance, risk and compliance; and legal and regulatory sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2020 annual revenues of €4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,200 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands.
Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Wolters Kluwer has a sponsored Level 1 American Depositary Receipt (ADR) program. The ADRs are traded on the over-the-counter market in the U.S. (WTKWY).
Director, Brand & Communications
Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.
Tel: +1 (646) 887-7962
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wolters-kluwer-special-report-white-house-sprints-to-100-day-mark-with-no-sign-of-slowing-down-301280818.html
SOURCE Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory U.S.